Grace Hammond has over 25 years experience as a consultant and trainer to nonprofit organizations and public agencies, specializing in Strategic Planning, Fund Development Planning, Organizational Development and Assessments, and nonprofit Boards of Directors. Her training experience ranges across designing and presenting workshops for Community Foundations, a faculty member of San Jose State University’s Nonprofit Management Program to a Guest Lecturer at Tokyo University.
E.G. Hammond Consulting was started as a consulting practice to provide needed service to nonprofit organizations. Grace Hammond has been providing both short & long-term consulting to nonprofit organizations since E.G. Hammond Consulting’s inception.
Examples of Professional Development
- Graduate of the Institute for Nonprofit Consulting
- BoardSource’s Advanced Professional Development for Nonprofit Governance Consultants & Self-
Assessment for Governing Boards
- Working in Communities of Color
- Founding member of CompassPoint Nonprofit Services’ Consultant Practice Groups in Strategic Planning, Board Governance, Fund Development
- Coach for Community Foundations’ leadership development program
Co-author: Consultants on Board Guidebook (guidance on nonprofit Boards)
Author: Designing Outcomes Manual
Co-author: I Never Told Anyone – Harper Collins